Ecogreen Energy is a leading privatised waste management and waste-to-energy company in India. We not only Collection & Transport Municipal Solid Waste (MSW), Process it into fine quality organic Compost and RDF, we even generate electricity from this RDF using our state of the art Circulating Fluidized Bed Combustion (CBFC) Technology.
All our processes and technology is in strict compliance with all the regulatory and emission norms including SWM 2016 and NGT Guidelines. With a team strength of 700+ people, we are relentlessly pursuing our vision to be commercially prudent with minimal hazardous impact on environment.
Ecogreen Energy Services highlights :
- Sate of the art IT system to facilitate and monitor the entire C&T system
- All vehicles are fitted with GPS Devices
- Pre-defined routes for all vehicles are monitored through IT Control room
- All households and waste generators have been mapped on GIS map
- Call centre for complaint redressal and feedback mechanism established for all wards through Ward Managers
- All state of the art Transfer stations where the waste is brought in covered vehicles and compacted inside closed containers for further transportation to plant. No more open transportation of waste
- Elimination of all open dumping points thereby adding to the aesthetics of the city and hygiene
- Vehicles used for door to door collection are closed and compartmentalised to facilitate separate handling of organic and inorganic waste